This course focuses on the design and development of Virtual Classroom Training (VCT) to participating LINGOs agencies that create VCT courses. Elluminate Live is the Virtual Classroom tool used by LINGOs. Although this course is not dependent on a specific tool, the Elluminate Live tool will be used to administer the class.
At the end of class, participants will be able to:
- Identify the anatomy of a Virtual Class
- Describe the tools available in most VCT engines to
design robust interactivity
- Transfer Instructor-led Training (ILT) design skills to
- Create Facilitator Guides and materials clearly and
easily for VCT
- Share Best-practices and experiences
What this session is and isn’t:
- Not a technical Elluminate Live (or any other VCT tool)
- Not a functional Elluminate Live (or any other VCT tool)
- Is focused on Virtual Classroom capabilities
- Is focused on designing courses in the Virtual
- Is focused on developing materials to put your VCT to
work inside a VCT tool such as Elluminate Live
This class will take approximately 2.5 hours.
- Participants must have attended at least one Virtual
Class prior to class start time.
- It is advised (but not required) that participants attend
a technical and functional session on their specific
Virtual Classroom tool.
- Participants must have an independent computer,
internet connection, and microphone/headset, and
have their computer configured for the Elluminate Live